Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Polka Dot Nails


So Maybelline just came out with the Color Show Polka Dots collection and obviously I had to get my hands on this one in Clearly Spotted. I had been lusting after the Loreal top coat in Confetti but could never get my hands on it, and although they are slightly different you get more in this bottle and it was only $4.99 at Shoppers. The polish is packed with the little glitters and I only had to do one layer and maybe touch up missing spots on some nail, but it was extremely easy as I didn't have to place the glitter, like some polishes require. I decided to do multicoloured nails because I wanted to see how it looked on them and I love it. I've found the true test of if a nail polish is cool or nice is when a cashier complements me on my nails and the lady at Superstore was super intrigued so there's that.

I'm not really interested in the other colours in this collection, but I think anyone who loves a good glitter should go pick this up as it is a good product especially for only $5 and potentially cheaper if you shop around.

1 comment: