Tuesday, June 18, 2013

French Pharmacie Beauty Haul!


So once again I am super ecstatic over a French Pharmacie Beauty Haul, around this time last year my mom went to France and she had to go back again, thus another list from me.

I have tried Bioderma Micellaire Solution before since it is available in Canada, and loved it but its definitely still cheaper in France so I wanted a big bottle. Then I have been very intrigued by serums recently and although I didn't do much research decided on the Caudalie Vinosource Serum SOS, I also have been very interested in Dry Oils and have seen the Nuxe one around so I decided on  the Multipurpose Dry Oil. It is a very fragrant product, however I really enjoy the smell and love how it feels on the skin. Finally I also wanted to try the Caudalie Lip Conditioner which I also am enjoying because it has a subtle scent and works very well before applying lipstick. Then the little SVR is a small sample from the store.

I had no interest in skincare until I learned about it in school and although I don't love it as much as makeup, I now know how important it is and France is definitely the place to go for excellent skincare.

Many if not all of this is available in Canada and the US however it is more expensive here, I would love to know if any of you have tried any of these products and what you think! Or what is on your wishlists because I know even if I know I don't have access to products I still have a wishlist in my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment