Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentines Day Nail Art!




It's almost Valentines Day! I get excited about all holidays, and you should too! There is nothing more fun than getting into the spirit, so I have been sporting some Valentines inspired nails.

The top picture I am wearing Joe Fresh Blush with a white striper and I used the Sally Hansen nail art pen in red. On the second hand I am wearing Gosh Classic Red and OPI Mod About You for the pink and the white striper and a dotting tool for the outline.

If any of you have done Valentines nails I would love to see! And hope you all have a good day, even if you're single, watch a good movie and enjoy some of the candy that goes on sale the 15th! hah


1 comment:

  1. these are gorgeous! you've definitely given me some inspiration for tonight's nails xx

    ReplyDelete