Friday, January 18, 2013

Glitter Tips



As we all know, I love a little sparkle on my nails, and I knew when I saw The Nailasaurus' post on pinterest I would re-create it somehow. I decided to use Latte by Joe Fresh which reminds me of skater dresses, where its nude and you know its a nail polish but still is skin colour. And then of couse I used a staple in my collection Rainbow Connection by OPI on the tips, where I did half my nails in the glitter, and then halfway through that did another layer.

I've been really enjoying doing little glitter accents like this on my nails, especially with the super cold, snowy weather we've been having. Let me know if you've seen or done anything like this in the comments, I'd love to see it!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm partial to a glitter accent nail on my ring finger but I'm yet to try glitter tips. This is a must do for the future!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete