Monday, September 10, 2012

Back to School!




Nothing says back to school and the start of fall to me more than jeans and converse, I love wearing sneakers and feel like nothing looks better with them than jeans. When I saw CutePolish made this back to school nail tutorial I had to do it for the first day back.

I'm really excited with my program in school and am seriously contemplating making videos on youtube again, but still unsure. If anyone wants to share their opinion on potentially starting videos or what, let me know. And once I get settled in I'll defintely share the back to school outfits I've been sporting these days. :)


you can find me on bloglovin:
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. He he, lovely nail art!
    Wanna follow each other? Visit my blog and let me know....hope you will like my posts!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete