Sunday, April 22, 2012

Green Face

facemask

facemaskk



It is currently exam time, so naturally I have spent most of my time laying in bed reading blogs, watching youtube and browsing tumblr. During this time I came across this .gif from my favourite movie, Fast Times of Ridgemont High which really made me want to do a face mask.

My favourite face mask is the Queen Helene Mint Julep Face Masque. I bought it in the States at Walgreens for under $3. I am one of those people that is obsessed with mint so I enjoy that, but it also does everything it says it does. As the description states, it: drys up acne pimples, rinses away blackheads and shrink enlarged pores.

This may be TMI, but when you have a pimple on your face that isn't completely popable (I know, EW) this  definitely helps. Face masks are always a fun time and make your skin feel like a baby's bottom. So when you're bored or procrastinating just slap one on.

IMG_0878
ps. for some reason I took a picture of my pj's, these are men's boxers. I think my favourite part of pyjamas is the crazy patterns and I just had to show them off to someone...

No comments:

Post a Comment